About Chloé Seyrès
Chloé Seyrès is an all-rounder in the field of rollerskating, a multiple world champion in inline freestyle slalom and a member of the French Team of roller derby, where she is known as Kozmic Bruise #B612.
- Seyres took part in her first competition one year later, for the 2002 National Championships held in Bordeaux.She won the co-ed Junior category in Classic Freestyle, which opened the door to her first sponsorship and a ticket to the French Team.
- In 2004, after a year that saw her first international podium (third at Lausanne's co-ed international contest, 2003) and a first wave of Team France demos in France and close Europe, she stopped sports due to health problems and passes the French instructor certification level 1.
- Seyres was back on skates three weeks before the 2004 World Championships of Amsterdam, where she won the World Title in Classic for the first time, a feat she repeated in 2006 in Barcelona after an intensive training with partner Igor Cheremetieff.
- Thanks to her good results, Seyres entered the Seba Team,moved to Paris and travelled the world from competition to competition, particularly in Europe, Asia and Eastern Europe, as well as the United States. She added other international titles to her list,including: World Champion in Speed slalom and Battle Freestyle at the 2008 Worlds in Singapore, European Battle Champion in 2009 and 2010 and Classic Champion in 2010, and she recorded 46 months of No.1 at the freestyle world ranking created in 2007, being the most decorated slalomer of her time.
- Seyres is specialized in freestyle slalom (battle and classic) but has shown her worth in speed slalom too, especially in remaining world No.1 for 3 years and 10 months uninterrupted.