First of all don’t panic thinking about board exams instead think this like a revision exam. Keep in mind that exam is not the only mean to predict your future rather it is to check what you have understood in this academic year that’s all. So write what you have learned.
Kindly don’t become stressed thinking that board exams have come near rather realize that it’s the time for you to prove the effort you made all through the year. Keep in mind that these days are to revise what you have studied earlier and train yourself to perform your level best in exams. You can also learn certain things but do it without more trouble.
Here are few preparation tips to crack your board exams:-
- Confidence is the most important one, you need to have. So, be confident that you can do it and obtain good marks in exams.
- Keep a disciplined routine time to wake up and sleep. Remember the saying early to bed and early to rise.
- Pray to your beloved God for a minute to gain positive attitude and energy.
- Before going to study, take sometime for meditation as it will refresh your mind, body and soul and give you peace of mind.
- It is good to have a bath before sitting for your studies as it makes you more brisk.
- Prepare an exact time-table for exam preparation with perfect planning.
- If you are unable to complete according to daily study checklist, just add it to the next day. Don’t dump yourselves thinking that you are unable to complete it on it. If you do so it will ruin your previous efforts too.
- Make sure that you are preparing for exams according to the syllabus.
- Allow your brain to relax by taking frequent breaks in between your study.
- List down the major and sub-topics and start segregating the things you have studied well, in an average manner, slightly, not even touched and on which you are weak.
- Allocate more time for the subjects that are tough for you.
- Concentrate on the subjects and chapters that you are weak in. If you keep on trying surely it will become easier for you.
- The best way to prepare for exams is to have a writing practice of what you have learned even if it is a single sentence, formulae, equation, essays and so on. Don't take it casually thinking already you know.
- Revise the topics twice or thrice and make short notes of the concept as this will enable you to remember things.
- If you have a habit of studying in group, you can do it but make sure that it is worthy. If it is not so then just move out of the place or else it spoil everything mainly time.
- You might ask ideas from your friends circle and ensure that the final decision is yours. Because some people will be very keen in confusing you.
- Practice mock question papers and check your ability to write legibly within the time given.
- Eat healthy foods but maintain proper diet, drink plenty of water, have an adequate sleep and take care of your health during these exam preparation days.
- Avoid TV and other entertainments like cinema for few days. The foremost thing is that avoid chatting with your friends unnecessarily even in untime and keep distance from annoying friends. Hope you know why I am saying like this. Keep in mind and do the needful. At the same time use internet only for studying purpose.
- From my point of view, if you are feeling uncomfortable while studying then just drop and either hear your favourite song or take a short sleep or speak with your beloved one in your family mainly mother because she know everything about you more than anyone else.
Keep these steps in mind to shine in your board exams easily.
All the best!!!