It was in the year 1970 when a much awaited wish was granted and this school was given a separate identity. Thereafter its progress knew no bounds and it became a pilgrimage for the quest of knowledge, character formation, truth, wisdom, religious understanding and above all discipline.
The first batch for the Secondary examination appeared in 1981. This year the number of students has risen to 1300 with 29 sections from class VI to class XII. The school lays special emphasis on Indian culture and moral education. We expect our products to be self-disciplined, self-reliant and responsible in all respects.