TPSC Notified Recruitment for 82 Posts of Sub- Inspector of Police (Men and Women) 2014
Category: Public service commission Posted On : 02nd December 2014
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Sub- Inspector of Police (Men and Women) (Un-Armed and Armed Branch), Group-C Non-Gazetted under the Home Department, Govt. of Tripura. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 May 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 30 April 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 31 May 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 82 Posts
- Sub- Inspector of Police (UB) (Men): 45 Posts
- Sub- Inspector of Police (UB) (Women): 30 Posts
- Sub- Inspector of Police (AB) (Men): 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5310-24,000/-(PB-2) with grade pay of Rs.2,400/-
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline (for Men and Women)
- Age Limit: Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 27 years as on 01 January 2014
How to Apply
Dully filled application in the prescribed form and 2(two) copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM of 31 May 2014. For details check the below referred link.
Latest Educational Books
Educational books,UPSC Examination books,special author's book ,TNPSC study guide ,the special educational books and also the kids educational book ,top educational book's are following showed to helpful for educational peoples and teacher's,students.