About Paul Moor
Paul Moor is one of the world's leading ten-pin bowlers. The left-hander is a full-time bowler on the European Bowling Tour (EBT) and recently joined the Professional Bowlers Association (PBA).
- Moor is one of the top English bowlers on the European bowling scene along with Stuart Williams and Dominic Barrett.
- Moor is currently ranked No.6 in Europe (2014 EBT rankings), is a 3-time winner, of the European Bowling Tour. (EBT) and is a Commonwealth Championships double gold medallist.
- Moor has 28 Perfect Games, a High 3 Games series of 857 and a high 6 Game Series of 1588.
- In September 2014 Moor became the all-time leader on the EBT with 14 titles when he won the Chandra Open in The Netherlands, averaging 250 over 10 games in the final. Two weeks later he won his 15th title with victory over Tommy Jones in the Columbia 300 Vienna Open.
- On January 11, 2015, Moor won his record 16th EBT title in the Brunswick Ballmaster Open in Helsinki, Finland, defeating Finnish native Joonas Jehkinen in the final match, 225-204. Because Moor is now a PBA member, he also earned his first PBA title in this event and qualified to bowl in the PBA Tournament of Champions in February, 2015
Paul Moor Achievements
- QubicaAMF World Cup: 5 appearances (1999, 2001, 2004, 2007, 2013). Best finish:- 5th (2007)
- World Ranking Masters: 4 appearances (2005-2007, 2009). Best finish:- 3rd (2007)
- World Tenpin Masters: 4 appearances (2005-2008). Runner-up 3 times (2005-2007) Semi-Finalist (2008)
- Weber Cup: 5 appearances for Team Europe (2005-2009)
- World Bowling Writer’s Bowler Of The Year: 2005
2008 Commonwealth Championships:-
- Men's Doubles:- Silver
- Team:- Gold
- Men's Master's:- Gold
- Moor has 16 EBT titles to his name, since 2004. This puts him top of the all-time list of EBT titles.
- 2004 Malta Open Championships
- 2004 26 Trofeo Internacional Ciutat de Barcelona
- 2005 Irish Open Championships
- 2005 Championship Golden Bowl - Trofeo Brunswick
- 2005 Norwegian Open
- 2006 3rd Istanbul Bowling Open
- 2006 28 Trofeo Internacional Ciutat de Barcelona
- 2006 3rd Oltremare Ebonite Championships
- 2007 Hammer Bronzen Schietspoel Tournament
- 2007 Ebonite International Luxembourg Open
- 2009 5th Storm San Marino Open
- 2013 Brunswick Madrid Challenge
- 2013 Brunswick Etna Open
- 2014 Chandra Open
- 2014 Columbia 300 Vienna Open
- 2015 Brunswick Ballmaster Open
- 2002 British Open
- 2003 London International
- 2004 Championship Golden Bowl, Italy
- 2008 Malta Open Championships
- 2008 4th Cockatoos Pafos Open, Cyprus
- 2009 Irish Open Championships
- 2009 Welsh Open Championships
- 2009 2nd EBT Masters
- 2010 London International
- 2010 2nd Galactica Open, Cyprus
- 2012 Welsh Open Championships
- 2014 English Open
- Moor has over 30 English National Titles to his name, spanning over 12 years.
- Moor has been voted "English Bowler of the Year" 5 times. (2002-2006) Moor has been elected to the 2015 UK Tenpin Hall of Fame.
2015: Won the Brunswick Ballmaster Open for his first PBA title.
- Moor has played for Team Europe in the annual Weber Cup tournament on 7 occasions (2005-2011)
- Moor’s record from 48 matches played (singles and doubles) is won 31, lost 17, with a winning percentage of 64.5%. Moor has finished on the winning side three times (2005, 2009 and 2010).