Job Description :
ADVT.NO. 6/2015 Dated 23rd March 2015
Asstt. Professors in Diphu Govt. College, Diphu under Higher Education Deptt.
No of vacancies: 1
(ii) SCALE OF PAY: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- with other allowances as admissible.
(iii) AGE: 21 to 38 years as on 01-01-2015.
(iv) RELAXATION: Relaxation in upper age limit up to 5 years for candidates belonging to SC and ST is applicable
(v) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
1) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
2) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3) Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for Award of Ph.D.Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
4) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
5) A relaxation of 5% will be provided at the graduate and Master’s level for the Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Differently – abled (physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures. 6) A relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D.Degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
Send your application to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 27-04-2015.
For more details: http://apsc.nic.in/Advertisement%206_2015..pdf
Last Apply Date: 2015-04-27
Salary: SCALE OF PAY: Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- with other allowances as admissible.
Industry:Government / Defence
Functional Area:Teaching , Education , Training , Counselling
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
Assam Public Service Commission
Address:Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22
The Inspirational educational quotes ,education quotes for students, education quotes for teachers, famous authors education quotes and motivational quotes on education..
"Nothing makes us happier than hearing how happy we make you!".
Read what our members say about us.