West Bengal PSC Notified Recruitment for 305 Dy. Director, Asst. Engineer & Lecturer Posts 2014
Category: Public service commission Posted On : 25th November 2014
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Director, Assistant Engineer and Lecturer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 November 2014.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 25 November 2014
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Director: 1 post
- Assistant Engineer (Agri-Irrigation): 13 posts
- Lecturer (In Various Department): 291 posts
Total No. of Posts: 305 Posts
- Deputy Director: Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- + GP of Rs.6600/-
- Assistant Engineer (Agri-Irrigation): Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- + GP of Rs.5400/-
- Lecturer (In Various Department): Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- + GP of Rs.5400/-
- Deputy Director: Degree/Diploma in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology, 10 years practical experience in a responsible position in a Government Department /Undertaking / Reputed concern dealing with Textile Industry and Knowledge of Bengali – spoken & written.
- Assistant Engineer (Agri-Irrigation): Degree in Civil or Agricultural Engineering or its equivalent qualification.
- Lecturer (In Various Departments): Bachelor Degree/Master degree in relevant discipline.
- Deputy Director: Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 45 years.
- Assistant Engineer (Agri-Irrigation): Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 32 years.
- Lecturer (In Various Departments): Candidates upper age limit should not exceed 37 years.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs.210/- only by Indian Postal Order in favor of Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, or by a receipted Challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head “0051 – 00 - 105 - State PSC Examination fees - 001 - Examination fees - 16 other fees”.
- Candidates belonging to S.C./S.T. of West Bengal and Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of fees.
Selection can be done on the basis of performance in Screening Test/Written Test and interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with fees and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026 before 25 November 2014.
Latest Educational Books
Educational books,UPSC Examination books,special author's book ,TNPSC study guide ,the special educational books and also the kids educational book ,top educational book's are following showed to helpful for educational peoples and teacher's,students.