SBI Mananger Online
Category: Bank Exams Posted On : 25th November 2014
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 20 – 28 years as on 01-12-2014 i.e candidates born between 01-12-1986 & 01-12-1994 (both days inclusive). Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation level) from a recognised university, or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central/ State Government.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of online test (General Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Marketing Aptitude/ Computer Knowledge) & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS candidates through online or offline mode.
Offline Mode: After submission of online application form take printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. Fee will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
Online Payment: Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available there at. The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt will be generated, take print out of it.
How to Apply: Eligible Indian Citizens can apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 20-11-2014 to 09-12-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates first scan their photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
3. Now open the appropriate Online Application Format available in the “Careers with us”.
4. Fill the application carefully with all the details. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
5. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
6. Candidate should note down the registration number and password.
7. Candidates can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed
8. After submission of online application form, proceed to Fee Payment.
9. Pay the prescribed fee through online/ offline mode in the respective bank.
10. On sucessful completion of fee payment process, registration of the online application will be complete.
11. After completion of registration process, take print out copies of application form and fee receipt/ e-receipt for future use.
Read more: SBI Online - Apply Online for 6425 Clerks in Associate Banks 2014 | FreeJobAlert.com
Latest Educational Books
Educational books,UPSC Examination books,special author's book ,TNPSC study guide ,the special educational books and also the kids educational book ,top educational book's are following showed to helpful for educational peoples and teacher's,students.