Category: Bank Exams Posted On : 22nd November 2014
Repco Bank has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant/ Clerk, Probationary Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-11-2014 to 27-11-2014. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
Repco Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 115
Name of the Posts:
1. Probationary Officer: 15 Posts
2. Junior Assistant/ Clerk: 100 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 21 – 30 years i.e must have been born not earlier than 02-11-1984 & not later than 01-11-1993 (both days including) for Sr.No:1 Post, 21 – 28 years i.e must have been born not earlier than 02-11-1986 & not later than 01-11-1993 (both days including) for Sr.No:2 Post as on 01-11-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with I class, 60% marks from any University recognised by UGC for Sr.No:1 Post, Graduation in any discipline from any university recognised by UGC for Sr.No:2 Post.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of online test, interview, Group discussion.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.400/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Repatriates Candidates, Rs.750/- for all others for Sr.No:1 Post, Rs.300/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Repatriates Candidates, Rs.600/- for General and all other candidates for Sr.No:2 Post through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.repcobank.com or www.repcobank.co.in from 12-11-2014 to 27-11-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on through the website www.repcobank.com or www.repcobank.co.in.
3. Click on the “Career” —> Select the appropriate position applied for.
4. Read the notification & instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Now click on the “For Online Registration – Click Here”.
6. Now click on the “Click here for New Registration”.
7. Enter Name, Contact details and Email-id, an unique Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen
8. Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
9. If the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
10. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and ‘Save & Next’ button.
11. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature in the prescribed format.
12. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT” of application form.
13. Candidates can modify the details before clicking on “FINAL SUBMIT”.
14. Now click on “Payment’”Tab and proceed for payment, after verifying the details.
15. Pay the fee through the online by using credit card, debit card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
16. After payment of fee, an e-Receipt will be generated.
17. Now click on the “Submit” button.
18. After successful submission of application form, an unique Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen
19. Note down the Registration Number and Password.
20. Now candidates have to take the printout of the e-Receipt & online application form for future use.
Educational books,UPSC Examination books,special author's book ,TNPSC study guide ,the special educational books and also the kids educational book ,top educational book's are following showed to helpful for educational peoples and teacher's,students.