Want to score above 90? Here are the six tips and tricks you should follow!
History is more of a conceptual understanding of the topics which is then translated into one's own words, rather than a mugging up of the textbook. The candidates who are appearing for the class 12 History board exam, can check the last minute tips, tricks and points to remember during the examination.
Quick tips to score good marks in History
* Pay attention to source questions, map questions and two markers
* Be thorough with your textbook
* Underline the difficult words
* Don't cramp the language
* Understand the concepts
* Answer the questions in a simple language
Themes in Indian History:
It will be segregated into the following three parts:
Questions and marking scheme :
There are total of 17 questions divided in five parts for 80 marks and the allotted time is 3 hours
1) Part A comprises of question number 1 to 3 carrying 2 marks each. Answer should not exceed 30 words
2) Part B comprises of question number 4 to 10 carrying 4 marks each. Answer should not exceed 100 words
3) Part C comprises of 11 to 13 carrying 8 marks each. Answers should not exceed 350 words
4) Part D comprises of question number 14 to 16 carrying 7 marks each. Each question is provided with excerpts wherein three multiple choice questions are available. Students have to read the excerpts carefully and answer the questions that follow
5) Part E is map question carrying 5 marks.
Some significant, timeless questions :