Sports is the one of the most loved sector by everyone.Most of the parents think concentration in sports will lead to less performance in academic career,but it is unacceptable by researchers worldwide.
Sports require memorization, repetition and learning skillsets that are directly relevant to class work. Actually sports helps you in many ways of your academic and professional career.
Yeah sports benefits you both Psychologically and Socially.I would like to state you how?
1. Playing sports enables you to create friendships.
2. Sports bring teens together from different schools,backgrounds, and communities.Which will increase their patience and they will opportunity to know about many cultures.
3. The constant support of parents as fans of the games played by their children helps them to feel good about themselves and strengthens parents connection to them.
4. Team sports are good for learning accountability, dedication, and leadership.
5. Sports will boost their confidence and self esteem.
6. Kids involved in sports are less likely to take drugs or smoke because they realize the impact that these destructive activities can have upon their performance.
7. Kids who play sports quickly learn that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. They learn to be a good sport in both situations. It also helps them learn to deal with disappointment and go on.
8. Statistics show that kids who are involved in sports while in high school are more likely to experience academic success and graduate from high school.
9. A study published in Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine reported that out of 14,000 high school athletes, the ones who regularly played sports were less likely to use drugs.
The benefits playing sports is not just physical .it also improves your Psychological abilities.
1. Sports develops cooperation.
2. Sports relieves stress and tension.
3. Sports develops discipline.
4. Sports develops positive thoughts and guts to overcome failures.
5. Sports improve concentration and self confidence.
Love sports to live well.Sports keeps you more healthy than medications.
1. Improves Cardiovascular fitness.
2. Improves Muscular strength.
3.Improves Muscular endurance.
4. Reduces the risk of obesity
5. Improves coordination and balance.
6. Improves sleep.
Sports is a gift for everyone to enjoy your life with sound mind and body.
I Hope You Will Let Them Play Now...................
Article posted by:
Education Volunteers/ professionals/ Others