1. Go to school well groomed, in neat and proper uniform with well polished shoes.
2. Be regular in attendance and never be late to school.
3. Check and bring all books to school according to the daily schedule.
4. listen to class with interest,take notes regularly.
5. Ask your teacher if you have any doubts.
6. Take healthy food as lunch.
7. Study and do your homework regularly.
8. Keep your classroom and school premises neat and clean.
9. Switch off fans,lights or any power consumer when not in use.
10. Turn off taps after use.
11. Be fair and honest at work, always be considerate of the rights of others.
12. Be courteous and respectful to parents, teachers and elders.
1. Do not use abusive language.
2. Do not bunk classes.
3. Do not involve yourself in feuds.
4. Do not damage the school property.
5. Do not create loud noise during class hours or any where inside school.
6. Do not bring gadgets such as ipods,mobile phones to school.
7. Do not bring expensive materials such as jewellery to school.
8. Do not lend or borrow money or any other precious materials.
Article posted by:
Education Volunteers/ professionals/ Others